Sunday, June 17, 2012

Halfway Done!

Monday officially marked the half way point for me and Ben.  We are officially more than half way through the summer :) This makes me so happy I don't even know what to do with myself.  I'm just super antsy for it to be August.  I want to see Ben SO BAD! Skyping is nice, but it definitely isn't the same.

As of Friday, Ben and I have officially been engaged for 3 months.  Only 2 left to go.

Saturday, Ben was half way through Washington Seminar.

In other bits of news...

  • I got a haircut on Thursday and I absolutely love it. 
  • Tomorrow I go to pick up my wedding dress from the alterations lady.  Hopefully it fits perfectly.  She said it was a quick, easy fix to make it fit just right.  I'm hoping this will be my one and only fitting appointment.  
  • Today was my second week working in the Primary.  Last week I got called to help in my sister's class.  I help teach 12-15 eight and nine year olds.  Luckily they pretty much are all great kids.  I've got a few rowdy ones but I think it will be a great summer with these kiddos.  I absolutely love Primary.  You can feel the Spirit so much with these sweet children.  They are so smart and know the Gospel so well.  I am amazed at what comes out of their mouths and how they say what they mean and what they believe with so much conviction.  But, I have to say my favorite part is singing time, just like when I was in Primary :) I absolutely love feeling the Spirit as I sing with these amazing children.  The lyrics of Primary songs have always touched my heart and I am so happy I get to sing those on a weekly basis.  Being in Primary is definitely what I need this summer.  It helps me a lot to feel that I am needed and to feel like I am actually helping the ward instead of sitting back and not doing anything.  


No comments: