Sunday, June 24, 2012

One Week Closer

Another week closer and I am so excited! I am excited for this summer to be over.  I'm excited to see Ben again and oh yeah, I'm definitely excited to get married to my best friend :)

This week on Monday, I got my dress from the seamstress.  It fits perfectly! I look so pretty and I definitely felt the most beautiful I have ever felt before in my life. I'm happy that it fit so nicely after only one fitting and that I don't have to go back for more altering.

This weekend I started addressing wedding announcements.  Ben's list is entirely done.  Now I just need to work on mine.
This is only half of them!

And last, but definitely not least, my brother got his mission call! Bridger has been called to serve in the Brazil Sao Palo East mission! He leaves for the Brazilian MTC on November 21st.  I am so proud of my little brother and I'm super excited he gets to serve the Lord and share the Gospel with the wonderful people of Brazil.  

No comments: