Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm Running Out of Title Ideas...

This week in the life of Meagan:

  • My little sister Hannah had eye surgery on Tuesday and gets to wear this really cool eye patch.  We have all taken to calling her Patchy ;) The rest of Tuesday and Wednesday she was still very sick from her medicine.  But Thursday she was back to her regular self, if anything she has been even happier then she was before her surgery.
  • Today I taught my first Primary lesson.  Luckily my class was only 7 kids today.  (The class normally has around 12 kids per week and has 15 on the roll!) I really enjoyed it and had a lot of fun with them :) The best thing about Primary today was when we were singing the closing song in sharing time.  The kids sang "I Love To See The Temple" and they sang it soooo beautifully. 

No comments: