Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! What a wonderful week of break this has been.  I have done absolutely nothing and it has been great. Just a few highlights from the week:

  • Tuesday I got my wisdom teeth taken out.  I discovered that I'm not one of the people who gets loopy on the drugs they give you, I'm one of the criers. I also watched movies (musicals specifically) all day.  Apparently I laughed at weird times and attempted to sing along.  My poor family.
  • Wednesday I went to The Forgotten Carols.  I absolutely loved it. I want to go again next year. 
  • Thursday I went to Phoenix for a Christmas lunch with the people I worked with this summer.  It was so great to see them again.  It made me really excited to come back and work with them next summer. :)
  • Friday was the first day I could smile without my face hurting.
  • Saturday was Christmas Eve! We baked all day and did our Cherry Family Traditions that evening.
  • Today is Christmas! It was filled with yummy food, bags of wrapping paper, happy faces, love and the Savior. 

Sorry for no pictures (again). But when you don't do anything except lie around for a week, there isn't much to photograph. 

No comments: