Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy, Happy Sunshine!

This last week has had the most GORGEOUS weather! I wish I could spend more time outside instead of in class, at work, and doing homework that has to be done on a computer.

Monday: My IP&T class got canceled so I got to eat lunch with Ben and we were able to sit outside in the sunshine for a while before I had to go to work.  The rest of the day was spent at work and working in my advertising group for our campaign.  After that, there was an advertising review for the midterm so Ben and I didn't get home until almost 8:00.  We made a quick dinner, had FHE and studied for a bit.

Tuesday: Devotional was very powerful and very emotional.  Anna sang with the University Choral and they did very well.  The rest of the day was spent in classes and at work.  Yay for Tuesdays.

Wednesday: School was good.  I didn't have work and it was my last TELL class of the semester! WOOHOO!!! The class was not super terrible, it was just at a terrible time and I was very happy to be done with having class from 6:50pm-9:00 or 9:30 pm.  I took my advertising mid-term and didn't do as well as I wanted but I didn't fail.

Thursday: Another gorgeous day! I only had Marriage Prep and work until 2:00 and then I was done for the day.  I picked Ben up from class and we went to the Temple which was wonderful.  After the Temple we had some roommate bonding and went with McKensey and Ashley to Yogurtland.  It was absolutely delicious.

Friday: I got about half of my homework done (I have a big project due next week) in the morning when  I went to campus with Ben.  I had Jamba with Sydney and it was delightful.  We actually got stuff done in our advertising group this week! After Ben and I ate lunch, we went to play a round of mini-golf at Trafalga because the weather was SO NICE!! We came home and ate a quick dinner and went to wait in line for Divine Comedy.  It was really good this time.  Really funny, lots of glow sticks, it was a great date :)

Saturday: Ben and I went to yard sales in the morning.  It was really fun.  We got Taboo for $1 which was great! When we got home, we worked on taxes and homework before eating lunch.  We went to campus so I could go to an extra credit debate and Ben could work on stuff at the library.  We stayed on campus the rest of the afternoon working on homework.  I saw a few girls from my ward last year including my old visiting teacher.  She is so sweet and I loved seeing her :) Ben and I ate some dinner and went to a movie at the International Cinema for his ASL class.  It was a very interesting documentary called Audism Unveiled.  I learned a lot and  quite enjoyed it.  After the movie we went to get Jamba Juice for free thanks to gift cards and a coupon.  We went and wandered around the mall for a bit before coming home.

Sunday: Another gorgeous day! Church was lovely :) The talks were great and the classes were fantastic. After church Ben and I had dinner and went for a nice, long walk in the beautiful sunshine.  After our walk, I made a treat while Ben indexed.  Then we played some games and finished my Marriage Prep readings.

No comments: