Sunday, September 11, 2011

a week in which there is not much to remember or write about

This week was a blur.  I really don't remember much of what happened.

Monday: I did homework.  Fun way to spend Labor Day right? Oh, I also saw my best friend from Michigan! She was driving through Utah on her way up to BYU-Idaho and stopped to have lunch with me in Provo :D


Tuesday: Devo was the bomb dot com.

Wednesday: I rode a ferris wheel :)

Thursday: Homework and my final Skype date with David before he heads for the MTC.  We talked about anything and everything and it was so great.  I going to miss that kid a TON!

Friday: I had an awesome art session with McKensey and a Princess Bride party with Emily, McKensey, Alex and my new friend Ben.
My finished self portrait.  I was quite impressed.  It turned out a lot better than I thought it was going to. 

Saturday: Grocery shopping, homework, nap, BYU football game, ice cream, talking, and being girly.
Oh, yeah.  And my roommate got engaged...

Sunday: AWESOME lessons at church and an amazing fireside by Elder and Sister Oaks.  Then we had some guys from the ward come play games and hang out and talk until curfew.


No comments: