Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day

Monday: I was going to work with Ben when he told me I should go home because I still looked sick and looked like I was going to pass out.  I told him I was fine and went to work. I was there for a little bit before I really felt like I was going to pass out.  So, Ben walked me home where I drank lots of liquids and slept for a few hours.  I went to FHE and grocery shopping and shortly after, went to bed.

Tuesday: Happy Valentine's Day! I woke up to flowers and candy on my kitchen table from my wonderful boyfriend. :) I went to class then to Devotional which was great! We were lucky enough to have a Elder Kearon from the Seventy speak to us.  He is a wonderful speaker.  I went to class and work for the rest of the day until I got out at 8:00 that night.  Ben picked me up from school and took me to dinner at Cafe Rio.  It was so yummy :)
What I woke up to in the kitchen :) 

 And here is the cute Valentine I got from Ben's nephew, Aaron.
I got it last week but forgot to put up pictures :) 

Wednesday: I was exhausted all day.  I had my two classes in the morning then went home to have lunch with Ben and work on homework for a few hours before Ben went back to class. We had dinner and then I went to my late class and I got out over an hour early! Woohoo!

Thursday: I went to class then work for a few hours before going to an elementary school for my dance class.  It was so fun to be in the schools and to see the kids :) I got done way earlier than usual so I was able to talk to my friend Brittony from Marquette.  She's getting married! It was so great to talk to her. She was one of my best friends in high school and I miss talking to her. I picked up Ben from class and we ate the yummy chicken and dumplings I made for dinner before I took him to Star Wars in 3D for part of my Valentine's Day gift to him. We went with my friend Sydney and her boyfriend Jon.  It was very fun and Sydney told me afterwards that Ben was "just delightful."

Friday: I went to campus to work on homework while Ben worked. Then I did Jamba Juice with Alex and Sydney.  After that, I met up with Ben and our advertising group to work on a few things.  After our meeting, we went home and ate lunch.  I worked on homework pretty much all afternoon before we ate dinner and went to the Temple.

Saturday: After eating breakfast with Ben, we went to campus for him to work on homework and for me to study for and take an exam.  After that was done, we came home and ate a quick lunch before heading up to Lehi to go to Trafalga to mini-golf since the weather was so nice.  I won by one stroke :) We met up with my family after since they were coming up from Arizona.  We just kind of hung out before my parents took me and Ben to dinner.  We all ate too much and were very full but it was super good.

Sunday: Ben and I came up to Highland again to spend time with my family.  We ate breakfast and helped get stuff for dinner ready before eating some lunch and going to church. After church we just hung out for a bit and ate dinner followed by a birthday party for my aunt and little sister. After we cleaned up from dinner and dessert, we broke out some games.  We played Mormon Bridge (or Book of Mormon Thumps as my family calls it) and Pit.  I won both games :) After games we talked to everyone for a little bit more then Ben and I headed back to Provo because the weather was supposedly going to get bad.  But we made it back safe and sound.  No snow or ice on the roads.

No comments: