Sunday, October 24, 2010

Things are Changing

Another week has gone by in the blink of an eye!  It went by so fast I'm trying to remember what exactly happened...

The highlights of the week:

  • Had an awesome FHE making scripture cookies with my FHE brothers and sisters.  They were very good :-d
  • Spent many hours (and many late nights) in the library this week studying and working on a paper.  Yay for my guy friends who are always willing to walk me home! :) You guys really are the best!
  • Had the best dinner conversation EVER on Thursday night when my friends Tyler and David came over to eat with Heather and I.  It was so hard to eat because we were laughing the whole time :)
  • I went to the Temple on Friday with one of my FHE brothers and had a really good time.  Following that, Heather and I had a Phantom of the Opera party in our room.  Our other friend Heather and our FHE brother Tyler came over to watch it and have pizza. Very fun :)
  • Saturday Heather and I had a roomie date day :D We went to DI with our friend Emily to get stuff for Halloween costumes.  Then Heather and I went to Wal-Mart and dinner and the mall and a dollar movie :)  
  • Today Heather and I went to a morning side at 7:00 AM!!! Then we came back and crashed/hung out until we went to church...in the POURING rain...my feet are still cold :(  I gave my first Relief Society lesson today and it went well, much better than I thought it would go.  :) Now Heather and I are just waiting to go to our hall meeting followed by Ward Prayer.  Then I'm going to tunnel singing if I don't pass out first xD

We found a duck for Jordan...

A suit jacket for me and a table cloth for Emily

On our roomie date, Heather and I saw this truck and thought "only in Utah" until we saw that it was from California

YAY ROOMIES!!!

YAY for normal looking roomies!! :)


In other news...it is FINALLY starting to be fall!! The leaves were BEAUTIFUL this week and it finally started to cool off :) I also completed my first week of training!! I don't know how many of you know, but I am running a 5K on Thanksgiving Day with my aunt, uncle and cousin.  I've been running every morning this week (except for today :) and will continue to run every Monday-Saturday until I race.  My friend Sydney usually runs with me which is awesome!! She hates running as much as I do :)

No comments: