Monday, April 25, 2011

The End

I am DONE with my freshman year! That makes me so sad.

I miss my friends.
I miss Provo.
I miss the Bubble.
I miss the campus.
I miss the Bell Tower.
I miss the ducks.
I miss the Y.
I miss the mountains.

I have had so many amazing experiences and I have learned so much!

Monday I finished up with my exams and spent the rest of the afternoon packing.  I rewarded myself by going to dinner with Alex and Sydney and by spending time with them and Jordan.

Tuesday was my last day in Provo :'( I went to lunch with Emily at the MOA.  It was quite delicious by the way. I finished packing and sent my stuff to my grandparents' garage via my uncle's truck.  After my stuff was gone I spent a few hours cleaning.  Then I started saying my good-byes.  I went over to my FHE bros to say good-bye.  Then I caught Kamree before she headed off to study.  I went over to Alex and Sydney's for a few hours and helped Sydney pack as Alex studied.  When Alex went to go take her test, I gave her a hug and said good-bye then Sydney and I went to dinner at the Creamery.  After dinner I said good-bye to Sydney.  I folded some laundry and checked out.  Then I went to spend some time with Jordan before saying good-bye.  I got picked up at 9:00 and Jordan, David and Heather helped me carry out the last of my things.  I gave each of them one more hug and then I was gone.

I spent Wednesday with my family.  I stayed very busy so I didn't really have time to think which was a very good thing :)

Thursday I flew to Arizona.  I think once I make friends and have things to do I will like it more.  But not knowing anyone and just not really doing anything is hard.  (My daily activities consist of reading, watching TV, Facebooking, texting, and talking to my mommy)

I am trying to decide if I will keep posting this summer.

I'm thinking that I probably won't post every week.  If something exciting happens I will definitely post but I have a feeling that nothing too exciting will occur this summer.

So, I guess this is good-bye for now.

Is it August yet?

No comments: