Let's start with Monday
- Happy Halloween! It was a gorgeous day so after work, Ben and I walked to his house and did homework in his backyard in the beautiful fall weather. After which, we made dinner and continued in our homework escapades. My roommates reversed trick-or-treated us by coming over and bringing us candy. It was a great Halloween :)
- Happy November!
- It snowed! (It didn't stick, but it snowed!)
- Devotional. Was. AMAZING! President Monson spoke AND he quoted Lion King in his talk. It was the highlight of my day.
- Ben and I have officially been dating for a month so we went out to dinner at Zuppas. Delicious. It is one of my favorite places to go eat.
- Ben and I went on a double date with his little sister Anna and Bridger. We went bowling and had a lot of fun :)
- I had a wonderful, much needed, roommate night. One of the girls in our ward does Mary-Kay so she came over and gave us facials and we had a fantastic night. We all felt really pretty and our hands and faces were so soft!
- Also! Emily got asked on a date :)
- Friday was a pretty chill day. I took a New Testament test after I got Jamba Juice with Alex and Sydney after work (Where I made a HUGE stack of books that I scanned. I won for the day). I called my mom and talked to her on the way home and for a good while after. After that, I got some homework done before making German pancakes for dinner. After dinner, Ben and I made cookies at his house and watched The Incredibles.
See? There was still a book or two that I couldn't stack in fear of toppling the tower.
- I woke up at 8:00 and got my laundry started! Woohoo!
- A little before 10:00 Ben, Emily and I went to the church to clean it. I had to bring Emily back around 11:00 so she could practice her flute piece with her accompanist and then I went back to the church. We finally left around 12:30.
- Ben and I ate a gourmet lunch of Pasta Roni that I prepared even with a microwave failure.
- Emily and I went grocery shopping and I found a gluten-free cookie that looked delicious so I bought it and took it over to Anna on our way home.
- After we unloaded the car and put away our groceries, I folded and put away my laundry and helped Emily with some job application stuff.
- By the time all of that was done, it was 4:00 and I still hadn't started my Crusades paper for my history class. So, I took a power nap. Followed by cranking out an almost 3 page paper in an hour and a half.
- Dinner was prepared by the lovely Miss Emily and I actually ate the vegetable that was served! (A shock to all of those in the apartment)
- Ben and I went to the Women's volleyball game. We won! I absolutely loved watching. It made me miss volleyball a lot. I wish I could practice and get decent again. I love playing but I am so out of practice...
- I woke up this morning to snow covering cars and roofs and the grass.
- I smiled and turned on Christmas music :D
- I also decorated the apartment with Christmas stuff. I am soooo ready for the holidays.
- In ward choir we practiced a song for Thanksgiving as well as CHRISTMAS SONGS!!
- Church was amazing. I love Open Mic Sundays.
- The roomies and I, along with Ben, went to the CES fireside by President Packer. It was a great fireside. How awesome is it that I have had the opportunity to hear from two general authorities in the last week? Only at BYU and only at this time in my life. I am so lucky :)
- After ward prayer, I went over to Ben's and played the piano. It was wonderful to play again. I should do it more often.
- Now I sit, finishing this post and will soon jet off to bed so I can get enough sleep to start another crazy week in the life of me.